Features and Advantages of RavTrack
Personnel Monitoring and Alerting
The RavTrack GPS tracking system from Raveon Technologies Corporation provides continuous GPS tracking and safety monitoring of personnel and vehicles. It works virtually anywhere in the world.
Quickly locating personnel is beneficial to search and rescue crews, crucial to ensuring the safety of personnel, and very helpful in creating a clear picture of a situation. Commanders can review exercises, replay incidents, and monitor trainee performance.
Features and Advantages of RavTrack Include:
- No Internet, Cellular carrier, Google, or Computer network required
- Ultra Long Range Communication in woods, forests, and anywhere
- Very quick GPS position transmissions. Even twice a second
- Alert button for manually signaling for assistance
- Automatic Man Down and Motion sensors to alert users of diminished activity
- VHF transponders for excellent penetration in dense vegetation
- TDMA protocol to track many transponders in real-time
- Portable tablets and laptops for mobile tracking
- Secure AES encrypted transmissions
- Vehicle, airborne, and personal transponders
- Multiple base-station options from hand-held to rack-mount hot-standby
- Many software options. Open-interface for easy adaptation to existing apps.
Let Raveon by Your GPS tracking Partner
Raveon’s Technologies Corp. is a small business in Carlsbad, California. Raveon has been developing the RavTrack technology since the mid-1990’s, and has thousands of transponders in use around the world.
We are unique in the GPS tracking business because:
- We own 100% of the technology for GPS tracking. We manufacture the transponders, chargers and base stations. We developed our own GPS tracking software and invented the Cigorn Gateway for creating huge GPS tracking systems.
- No Recurring Fees. RavTrack is one of the only systems that does not use cellular or satellite links, so there are no air-time fees – ever.
- Experience in Military, mining, racing, and Personnel Monitoring. Raveon’s GPS transponders are used at many military bases in the USA to monitor soldiers during training. This is an ideal application for RavTrack, and our solutions are the most economical and best fit for this application.
- Custom Hardware and Software. Raveon’s engineers often modify and update the features and functions of our products to better suit our customer’s needs. Let us know what you need.
If you need to monitor personnel, or make sure people in remote areas are safe and can quickly get help if they need it, contact Raveon for more information about this system.
Raveon Technologies Corporation
2320 Cousteau Court
Vista, CA 92081