Improve Safety with GPS
Improving safety is a primary feature of Raveon’s AVL technology. Many different departments and industries can benefit by incorporating vehicle tracking into their system.
- Fire Departments can use AVL to see when an ambulance will be arriving
- Police Departments know where their officers are, even when the officer himself may be unsure or unable to say.
- Commanders coordinating wild-fires in remote areas can track their units and volunteers, quickly dispatching resources when help is needed.
- When cellular-based tracking systems fail in an emergency, first-responders have a reliable system that works everywhere.
- Taxi and delivery companies can install panic buttons to immediately send alerts when being robbed or needing assistance.
- In-cab AVL displays allows heavy equipment in mines to know where other vehicle are before they have a collision.
- Racers, search-and-rescue, and many others who operate in very remote areas can quickly locate who they are looking for.
- Rental-boat operators can see when one of their boats is in trouble, lost,or misused.
- Many drivers will drive more cautiously knowing their speed and vehicle operation is being monitored, logged, and reported on