January 20, 2010
Raveon Technologies announces the release if a major upgrade to its RavTrack PC gps tracking software.
Raveon’s RavTrack PC is a truely real-time GPS tracking computer application is for displaying, tracking, alarming, and logging the activity of RavTrack Transponders. This Windows-based PC application graphically shows the location and status of cars, trucks, people, or anything equipped with RavTrack Transponders.
The major changes to RavTrack PC are:
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 database.
- Added reverse-geocoding (address look-up) using Microsoft MapPoint 2010.
- Added support for Microsoft MapPoint 2010. Display labeled Icons and list vehicles.
- Added automatic Log Table backup engine.
- Added Automatic Log Table pruning.
- Added ability to create Log-based reports from the active log, or a backup Log file.
- Added support for multiple-maps embedded within one single .maplib file.
- Added main-window drop-down selection of multiple maps.
- Street address is now included in log entry.
- Added ability to geo-fence filter reports.
- Added ability to limit alerts to specific times.
- Added ability to limit alerts to specific days of the week.
- Users can specify specific geofenced areas to create reports on the activity within them.
- Added Daily, Weekly, and Monthly vehicle usage reports.
- Added quick drop-down list of user-configurable locations on the map to jump to .
- The tracked vehicle’s icons may be configured to rotate on the map, pointing in the direction of travel.