Raveon has a huge variety of GPS transponders. The primary GPS transponder we designed and manufacure are:
- Narrow-Band GPS transponders for vehicles and asset tracking.
- Narrow Band GPS transponders for personnel tracking.
- Narrow Band GPS transponders for aircraft tracking.
- Miniature GPS Transponder models for OEM customers.
- Miniature general purpose trackers VHF, UHF, or ISM band.
Narrow-Band GPS transponders for vehicles and asset tracking.
The RV-M7 GPS transponder series is perfect for tracking cars, trucks, buses, or any other vehicle.
Connect a GPS antenna to it, DC power, and an RF antenna, and it will report its location as often as you want.
Available in VHF and UHF frequency bands. Use this to track anything in remote areas.
Narrow Band GPS transponders for personnel tracking.
The Atlas Personal tracker has an internal battery and GPS receiver with GPS antenna. The RF antenna is attached.
These personal trackers have Man-Down sensors, Vibration Sensors, and Alert Buttons on them to help save peoples lives.
The ATLAS personal tracker is used for many things.
- Track soldiers during training.
- Track boats during boat races.
- Track officers who might need emergency help sent over to them.
- Track boats in harbors for security personnel to know where everyone is.
- Track sky divers in real-time to see location and altitude in real time.
- Track fire fighters to know where they are when they need help.
- Track people working in remote areas such as mines.
The Atlas has great battery life, it can do fast real-time tracking running of its internal battery for many days. When slower-tracking, it can operate for weeks.
It also can be powered from a vehicle or any other DC input power. It also has RS232 serial data input and output to send and receive text messages or raw data.
These are popular Soldier Monitoring System Radios (SMS radios) for monitoring during training exercises. If a soldier need help or was injured, they can quickly send alert messages with their GPS location to they quickly get saved.
Narrow Band GPS transponders for Aircraft Tracking.
Raveon makes a rugged GPS tracker for aircraft, that can utilize either VHF or UHF radio channels. It is model number: RV-M9
MIL810G compliant GPS transponder with data communications capability.
Programmable with ½ – 5 watt VHF or UHF data radio modes, they are often used over 60+ miles.
Other features include a tilt-sensor and EAS data encryption.
The RV-M9 Aircraft Tracker is built to MIL810G standards, and is fully submersible for an hour at 1 meter.
Miniature GPS Transponder models for OEM customers.
Raveon makes a myriad of narrow-band OEM RF modules for OEM customers, all of which have GPS tracking options.
In your product, you can add this data radio modem with the GPS tracker option to track you product any where in the world.
Modules are available from 0.25 to 5 watts RF output, and in VHF, UHF, or ISM bands.
These smart modem modules have GPS features, accelerator, temperature sensors, and volt meters built in.
The RV-M6 is the miniature 2 watt GPS module, and the RV-M8 is a bit larger and can output up to 5 watts.
Take a look at all our OEM Radio Modems to determine which one is the best for you, and Raveon is always willing to make custom RF communication products to meet our customer’s needs.
Miniature general purpose trackers VHF, UHF, or ISM band.