EzTrack is a web-based viewer to view and track vehicles, assets or personnel. EzTrack allows viewing on any Internet connected computer or mobile device, including Windows, IOs or Android devices. A demo is available to view via our website.
EzTrack web viewer is for clients who have purchased the Raveon UHF/VHF GPS enabled radios. Once the Raveon system is installed, connection is made to the EzTrack web server via Raveon’s Ravtrack PC software or by installing a Terminal Server.
- If using the Ravtrack PC software, one of the six outputs is set to relay the tracking messages via the Internet to the EzTrack web server.
- If you are not using the Ravtrack PC software, then a single channel Terminal Server is connected to your Raveon base station via an RS232 cable, then the Terminal Server is connected to a network cable to send the tracking messages over the Internet to the EzTrack web sever.
EzTrack is available as a hosted solution or as a client-installed solution.
- The hosted solution allows you to connect your Raveon system to our servers and we provide you with login details for your own admin area. This solution requires an annual fee.
- With the client-installed solution we install the EzTrack viewer (via remote log in) on your servers and you own and control the viewer and admin area. This solution is suitable for clients who would like to keep all aspects of their tracking in-house. There is no annual fee for this solution; it is a one-time purchase.
- To arrange connection of your Raveon system please contact Communication Anywhere.